HXr analog transfer to second HXR

davef

HXr analog transfer to second HXR

Post by davef »

We have 2 HXr displays in our panel. Display 1 has an Analog 1 trim input off of a Ray Allen position sensor and an Analog 2 Air Fuel Ratio input off a PLX sender unit. I don't seem to be able to get the data to transfer from Display 1 to Display 2. Do I have to wire the Analog inputs into both Displays in order to retrieve the data on both, or will they transfer? Any help would be appreciated.
Dave
GRT_Jeff

Re: HXr analog transfer to second HXR

Post by GRT_Jeff »

First you must turn on Send Analog Inputs in SET MENU, General Setup, Inter-Display Link on the unit that's wired to the sensors. This is all you need to do for the trim input.

To send an "Aux (EIS compatible)" input over the link you also need to configure the Remote Channel setting for that input. The Analog Remote Channel feature requires the November 2015 HXr software update.

On the HXr, go to the Analog settings in General Setup and set the Analog 2 Remote Channel to 1. (If this channel is already used, you can pick any unused channel.) Then SAVE. The other HXr should automatically pick up the remote channel and add it to its list of options. Once the other HXr sees the data you can configure bar graphs and other indicators for "Analog Aux Remote Ch1". The graph scaling and limits will transfer from the sending display.
davef

Re: HXr analog transfer to second HXR

Post by davef »

Thanks Jeff
I'll get on that this weekend. I appreciate your help and this forum. It's great support.