Demo Record Time

Bayou Bert

Demo Record Time

Post by Bayou Bert »

I have started the engine run in procedure. I have three, 3 min, runs and I have tried to do the
demo on each. I have them uploaded the demo file and it is only 30 seconds of the run. I went
back in the EFIS and raised all the settings. I have it start and stop at 250 rpm. I have done 800, 1000 and 1200 rpm runs and
all show only the first 30 seconds. I set the record time to 120, I guess minutes. What am I doing wrong, sure wanted the data.
I am getting the spreadsheet too, but I wanted to look at it on Savvy Analysis.

Thanks
Bert
JimB

Re: Demo Record Time

Post by JimB »

Bert,

On the GRT website, go to Support, Feature of the Week. There is a Demo Record tutorial there. You probably need to increase the file size. I typically record 30 minute Demo's that are about 15 Meg.

Jim Butcher
GRT_Jeff

Re: Demo Record Time

Post by GRT_Jeff »

If you meet any of the stop conditions, the display may be trying to stop and start frequently and record multiple short demos. The automatic recording function expects a USB flash drive is connected the entire time, so it can save files when needed. The display can only keep one recording in memory at a time, and must save to USB between recordings. If the plane won't be moving during the recording, you should turn off the airspeed and ground speed stop conditions (set them to zero). This will leave the engine RPM as the only stop condition.