Demo Decoding

gdtrfb58

Demo Decoding

Post by gdtrfb58 »

I have no problem uploading my Demo files to Savvy Analysis and seeing all the EIS data on their website, but I have been unable to open the files myself and access all the flight data. I am manually performing flight test profiles and recording, but it would be easier to just perform the test and download.
I have tried to use the utility I found on the website, but it crashes every time. (GUI version) is there a stable version (+/or a Mac Version)?
jclark

Re: Demo Decoding

Post by jclark »

gdtrfb58 wrote:I have no problem uploading my Demo files to Savvy Analysis and seeing all the EIS data on their website, but I have been unable to open the files myself and access all the flight data. I am manually performing flight test profiles and recording, but it would be easier to just perform the test and download.
I have tried to use the utility I found on the website, but it crashes every time. (GUI version) is there a stable version (+/or a Mac Version)?

Try using the Flight Data Logger.(see DEMO section <SET MENU>, <GENERAL ...> near the bottom). The data is saved as "CSV" and can be directly loaded into EXCEL or some other spreadsheet on PC or MAC.

No data translation required .

James