- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:58 pm
Be nice to be able to display Fuel Flow on bottom of PDF page with other engine data.
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:19 pm
If you set the FF as a dial number 1 or 2 it will show on the right side of the bottom engine bar.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:55 pm
I agree it would be nice to have the fuel flow showing. Since I have a C/S prop both the dials are needed for MP & RPM.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:39 pm
Plus 1 for this enhancement.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:37 pm
Another supporter for this enhancement.
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:29 pm
- Location: Shelbville, TN
I put a request in to our programmer to see how much work this would be...
Jabiru USA Sport Aircraft
GRT Tech Support/Marketing 2012-2014
GRT Pilot Since 2008
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:37 pm
Plus One more for this enhancement
- Posts: 634
- Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:11 am
On the SX and HX, all the bar graphs at the bottom are configurable in the latest version of software. Go to the SET MENU, Graphical Engine Display and look for the "Split Bar Graph" options. If they are all Off you will get the defaults. The HS software doesn't have this feature yet.