Interval Alarm?

Bayou Bert

Interval Alarm?

Post by Bayou Bert »

Is there an alarm I can set for every 30 minutes for tank swapping?

Would anyone have a suggestion for angling my HX screen? It's on the right side and I like
to keep the engine temps page up when flying. Would love to have it angled more toward me on
the left. Does someone make an angled bezel, or someone have a cool idea how to angle it's?
Would appreciate any suggestions.
jclark

Re: Interval Alarm?

Post by jclark »

Bayou Bert wrote:Is there an alarm I can set for every 30 minutes for tank swapping?

Would anyone have a suggestion for angling my HX screen? It's on the right side and I like
to keep the engine temps page up when flying. Would love to have it angled more toward me on
the left. Does someone make an angled bezel, or someone have a cool idea how to angle it's?
Would appreciate any suggestions.
Yes regarding alarm. I have mine set at 30 minutes for the very reason you mention.

Are you aware of the split screen (PFD) that has the engine data along the bottom?
Bobturner

Post by Bobturner »

I use the interval alarm, set to 30 minutes, built into the EIS. Not sure if there is one in the HX box.??
Bayou Bert

Post by Bayou Bert »

Thanks James and Bob.
James, where do I go to set the alarm?
GRT_Jeff

Post by GRT_Jeff »

In SET MENU, Engine Limits, the 2nd line from the top is "Interval". This is the interval alarm in minutes.
Bayou Bert

Post by Bayou Bert »

Thanks Jeff